My experience with other hosts is that only the guy without a clue is permitted contact with the public.
You advertise price as your main selling point. I think your responsiveness is your greatest asset.
Once again, thank you for the kindness with which you follow every client, even 6,000 miles away as I am. Your reliability guarantees a long time relationship with each of us!!
Speedsoft has enabled us to offer server space that is virtually unmatched in the industry. Their excellent technical support, quick response, and reasonable pricing structure will ensure our partnership for a very long time.
1. Control Panel Access
2. Client Support
3. Domain Support
4. Reseller Support
7. Instruction and Tutorials
8. Helpful Links
9. Additional Services
Control Panel Access
- Email - Configuring email aliases, POP accounts, redirects, etc.
- Passwords - Resetting your passwords
- Databases - How to create databases
- Protected Directories - Creating password protected directories
- Subdomains - How to create subdomains
- File Manager - Managing files through the Control Panel
- Backups - How to create backups
- Crontabs - How to create crontabs
- Web Users - How to add web users
- Server Logs - How to manage server logs
- Webstats - How to access webstats
- Customization - How to make the Control Panel yours
- Horde Webmail - Receive and Send email from your Speedsoft account using your web browser
- Application Vault - Lots of applications that you can easily install on your website.
- PHP - Instructions for using the server-side embedded scripting language PHP and links to tutorials
- MySQL - The MySQL database engine, links to the manual and how to connect.
Instruction and Tutorials
- Email & Email Aliases - What you need to know to connect to your POP mail account and setting up email aliases
- Email Autoresponders - What are email autoresponders and how to set one up
- Password Protecting Pages* - How to make certain parts of your web page for members only
- FTP - Information about transferring files to your account
- Server Side Includes - What is SSI and how do you use it
- Secure Socket Layer - How to incorporate Secure Socket Layer Encryption on your page
- Default Home Page Name - What am I supposed to name the file for my home page?
- Virtual Hosting - What is it and how does it work
- Custom Error Pages - How to create custom error documents for your web site.
- Contacting Speedsoft - Postal mail, phone, and email contact information
- HTML Reference - Every HTML tag you could ask for
- A Beginner's Guide to HTML - NCSA's excellent tutorial on getting started
- JAVA Source - Gamelan.com - The place for JAVA applets!
- TUCOWS - The Ultimate site for Internet software.
- Anonymous FTP - Anonymous FTP site services
- CGI Account Information - What is CGI and what do you need to use it