Web Hosting Terms & Conditions
Speedsoft requires that each Web Page Hosting Subscriber abide by the following terms:
The phrase "the Company" refers to Speedsoft, and its assigns, officers, and operators. The phrase "the subscriber" refers to the person or entity signatory to the Web Server Order Form.
- Web Site leasing and all other services provided to the subscriber by the Company may only be for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data, or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to material protected by copyright, trade secret, or any other statute, gambling, threatening or slanderous material, obscene or pornographic material, including nudity of any form, and any material deemed "adult content" by the company. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any claims resulting from the subscriber's use of the service which damages either the subscriber or another party or parties.
- Subscribers will pay the monthly service fee on the first day of the month to be served. If paying by credit card, the subscriber agrees to pay all billed amounts according to the card issuer agreement until the subscriber cancels the account or substitutes another method of payment.
- Service may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party at least 7 days written notice. The Company shall have the right to suspend service to the subscriber at any time, without notice, for violating the terms of this Agreement.
- The subscriber agrees that the Company has the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in the subscriber's account if the subscriber's account with the Company is terminated, for any reason, by either the Company or the subscriber.
- The subscriber has 10 days starting on the day the account was created to use as a trial period. On the eleventh day, the subscriber's credit card will be billed for the amount shown on the signup form unless the subscriber has requested by email or other means that the account be terminated. The subscriber is fully responsible for these charges. Exceptions to this are acceptable only upon agreement between the subscriber and the Company.
- Subscriber is permitted to resell the storage and transfer services provided to it by the Company. Subscriber will be responsible for ensuring that any third party presence complies with the terms of this agreement.
- The subscriber certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age.
- Electronic forums such as mail distribution lists and USENET news groups all have expectations regarding subject area and appropriate etiquette for posting. Users of these forums should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network when posting material for electronic distribution. The network resources of the Company may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or the Company. All messages transmitted via the Company should correctly identify the sender; users may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or posting. Users must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access.
- Subscribers may not send any mail which may be deemed an advertisement for business or non-business services using the Company's mail system or which contains any mention to a web account or domain name hosted on the Company's server unless the recipient of the email has requested such information.
- The subscriber agrees to pay all applicable taxes, however designated, imposed, or based on the sale of Company services.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. The Company warrants that, if a subscriber is dissatisfied with the service, the Company will, upon notification from the subscriber to the Company, refund the service fees for the current month and any prepaid fees for future months. Other than the foregoing, no warranty is made by the Company regarding any information, services, or products provided through, in connection with, or located on the computer systems of the Company, or other services provided by the Company, and the Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) Any Warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; and 2) any warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. Any Liability of the Company, including without limitation any liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, communications failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to the Company for the current month.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, agreements or understandings and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
- The Company reserves all rights for changes and/or modifications to services and rates and will communicate these changes to the subscriber within 30 days of their effect.
- Use of a Speedsoft account constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.